Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 14- Kids these days

Alright, so more about yesterday while I try and warm my feet back up. Damn California and its lack of seasons. If it's going to be cold and you're going to call it winter, at least rain or snow.
For my second observation, I watched the elementary school get out for half an hour. With my best friend, I sat on a camping chair in the middle of my lawn, watching small children and writing about what clothes they were wearing. It was as creepy as it sounds. The best part, however, came towards the end when a school bus drove by. A boy, who was probably 6, who was sitting in the back of the bus stuck his hand out the window and flipped us off.
I'm having another one of those frustrated days. I'm just tired of so many things. If we could move right now I would not have a problem with it.

0 comments: