Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 21

Today was far more relaxed and mind melting than yesterday, thank god. Might be going over to help my friend pick out what she's going to where for her date with Mr. Questions My Authority and Knowledge. I'm maintaining my sanity. After that conversation yesterday it turned into me being frustrated about him being so annoying. And random little text conversations with a more intelligent guy friend have been very calming.
Not much to talk about today. I slept in until 9 something, which is amazing for me. I'm always an early waker but after the last week I needed some sleep. Watched some TV, did some APUSH notes, drove to Wendy's, spent too much time on Facebook. Not much else to say. Hopefully tonight I'll write more than the daily word goal. I was too distracted yesterday. My two hours on Write or Die were not as successful as they should have been. I need to have a brainstorming session soon. The inspiration river is starting to run dry.

0 comments: