Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 27

NaBloPoMo is coming to an end. I've been thinking a lot lately about life after November. It's hard to believe that there's a life beyond NaNo and NaBloPoMo.
I'm not going to update daily after the end of the month but I'm going to try and be diligent and keep the blog fairly up to date. If I start slacking then this blog is going to die just like all the others I've started over the years.
Script Frenzy is in April. I was planning on completing that and NaNo this year, and I still want to. I already have my plot ready for it that's been waiting for weeks now. I'm worried that I'm not going to win that though. November was bad enough. April has testing and I'm going to have more extracurricular activities going on. I'll try my best but I'm already setting myself up for failure. Which is, of course, not a good sign.
Of course, next November is going to be hectic too but I'm not going to let that stop me. I'll have an easier and less demanding schedule. I won't procrastinate on my college apps. I'll be able to handle it. I think. I hope. I have to try it at least. I've actually already got the base for that ready, and it's going to be epic. It's a good thing I have 12 months to plan because I'm going to need that time to get my foundation ready. Next year will be so much more organized and prepared.

0 comments: