Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 28- Less Serious

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

I can't leave things on a serious note. So... Ihasahotdog for everyone.
Things to talk about:

  • Blog comments still may or may not be working. That layout really screwed things up. I checked all my settings and went back to this layout. Hopefully it will accept comments again.
  • I'm far enough ahead on NaNo that I don't even need to write today. But I will. I have less than 3,100 words to go. I could finish today but... I probably won't. There will probably be a few words left over for tomorrow. I will be done by Monday for sure. Yay!!!!!!
  • My awesome new curtains are finished. They have squirrels, rabbits, and foxs that look like roadkill on them. They also make my room dark like a cave. Yay again!!

0 comments: